Through our local Miami Clinic, 2 Be Healthy Inc. we provide a variety of holistic treatments that aim to get to the root cause and provide balance and healing. When a patient comes in for a treatment, we will prescribe them the session that will best suit their needs. Below is a list of the treatment modalities that are offered:
- BodyTalk is a non-invasive WholeHealthcare energy-based system. BodyTalk provides insights to the areas of your body that need attention. What might seem like an obvious problem to you is not necessarily the one your body wants to address first. By using muscular bio-feedback and tapping on the body, the therapist is able to help your body become balanced.
- Chinse and Western Herbs: Our herbalist can consult and suggest a personalized herbal remedy or supplement to correct imbalances and improve well-being.
- Acupuncture therapy involves the use of small needles inserted into the skin, as a way to alleviate pain and to treat various physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Moxa is the burning of the herb Mugwort on or near acupuncture points of the body. This application of heat is used for the prevention and treatment of disease.
- Massage involves working on the body with pressure to alleviate tension, stress, and to promote general well-being.
- Reflexology is a therapy involving the application of pressure to the feet and/or hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques.
- Cupping therapy involves placing jars on the skin and creating a vacuum by suctioning out the air. This enhances circulation, helps relieve pain, removes “heat” and pulls out toxins.
- BioMat: All of our private rooms are equipped with a BioMat, a combination of far infrared light, negative ions and amethyst quartz, that delivers the highest vibrational resonance into all body tissues.
How we support
In this short video, Cintra Hardy shares her story as a patient. Cintra has been receiving BodyTalk sessions from Janet Galipo for several years and is a recipient of a partial patient scholarship.